Pocket Applicator Usage Strategies
This video explains how to benefit the most from using your pocket applicator overtime to manage periodontal disease.
The four stages of home care using the pocket applicator, why it's important to play the role of detective and how to recognize the places in your mouth that need the most help.
- 00:52 Quick recap of what you've learned so far
- 1:18 How to use your applicator over time to help manage periodontal disease
- 1:26 Will you need to use your applicator every day for the rest of your life?
- 1:38 How long will it take to get the infection under control?
- 1:55 When to phase out using your applicator throughout your whole mouth
- 2:06 How you will know when you no longer need to use your pocket applicator
- 2:31 Stage 1: Treating The Whole Mouth
- 3:15 Stage 2: Treating The Molars SHOULD BE LISTED AS 'STAGE 2
- 5:14 Stage 3: Treating Only Areas of Active Infection
- 6:20 Stage 4: Regular Oral Hygiene Routine / Sporadic Use As Needed