Staff training How to Check a Product's Customs Declaration Value in 3e
How to Check a Product's Customs Declaration Value in 3e
- Account Mgmt
- Product Settings
- Run Report
- Ctrl/Cmmd + F to search for the product in question (ex: HMS-Org-Mint-NoTong)
- Once you find the product in the list, click on the ID number (the “ORA0____” number) to open the product record.
- Once you’ve opened the product record, scroll down until you see the “Customs Value” field. That tells you the customs value that we’ve assigned to the product.
- To help reduce potential customs charges, we've factored in every discount possible and started making the customs declaration values for our products as low as we (honestly) can. If we were to falsify documentation, we could wind up getting banned from shipping to that country. We wish there were a legal way to avoid customs fees, but unfortunately, there's just no getting around them. When shipping orders internationally, our fulfillment team must include a customs declaration form.
- Digital products are not included in customs declarations values (the HealThy Mouth System online educational materials and the HealThy Mouth World Summit).
- Our shipping cost does not include the custom import duty which your country may charge you to receive your package. Unfortunately, because customs duty charges are determined by the country where the package recipient lives, we do not know what your custom duty charges will be and are not able to give you any estimates on their charges. However, you may be able to contact your customs authority for more information.